“First on the Island” Vacation Rentals & Real Estate Sales in beautiful Boca Grande, Florida
Boca Grande, on the Grand Barrier Island called Gasparilla, is a step back into “Old Florida,” a carefully preserved part of Florida’s history and beauty. Located on the coast of Florida midway between Fort Myers and Sarasota, split between Lee and Charlotte the Southwest Counties, Boca Grande is a retreat for the wealthy, visitors and fishermen. Here you can immerse yourself in the natural surroundings or enjoy the shops and restaurants in our historic village. It is one of those unique little towns that you have always dreamed of escaping to. It’s a place where you can get away from the high rises and traffic lights. Park your car and walk, bike or take a golf cart anywhere on the island. White, sandy beaches stretch the entire length Gulf side of the island, and the sunsets are spectacular. Boca Grande is a place where active participation in boating, shelling and fishing communities is greatly encouraged.
Each of the vacation rental units are fully equipped and uniquely decorated to each owner’s individual taste. If you are looking to sell, invest or purchase a “piece of paradise” on Boca Grande, our sales team at Boca Grande Real Estate has the knowledge and experience to assist you. We are dedicated and committed to client satisfaction. Our professional staff is prepared to assist you with relocation to our beautiful community, or accommodations for visitors seeking a lavish getaway. Boca Grande’s Real Estate Sales and Vacation rentals are brought to you by a highly trusted source in Florida’s community.
Download our free iPhone / Android App!
Since 1977, Boca Grande Real Estate, Inc. has managed a majority of the vacation rentals available on Boca Grande. To keep up with current technology, we are now offering a great new tool that will enhance your stay here on the island. Explore the app as a Visitor, or use the app as a guest to navigate your way through points of interest, restaurants, shopping locations, and more! Download the app today!
Current Events in Boca Grande, Florida:
- The Mote Marine Laboratories & Boca Grande Partnership
- The Boca Grande Historical Museum and Gift Shop is located at Banyan Street and Park Avenue. It is open Monday – Friday, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m., year-round. View exhibitions from the historical society’s large archival collection of photos and historical research. The gift shop offers historical memorabilia for sale.
- The Boca Grande Lighthouse and Museum is currently open Wednesday – Saturday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Sunday 12:00 Noon to 4 p.m.
- Johann Fust Library is open Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Maritime Museum - Gasparilla Island Maritime Museum, located at Whidden’s Marina at the east end of First Street, are 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Kayak Eco-Tours from Don Pedro Land Base on Placida Road to Don Pedro Island State Park are by appointment only. The ranger-guided tours include a 40-minute guided tour on pristine Don Pedro Island State Park or a stroll on the beach. For more information or to schedule a tour, call the Boca Grande Lighthouse at 964-0060.