2018 Rates – Printable Version (pdf)
PLAN YOUR DREAM VACATION ON BOCA GRANDE
The ‘Tarpon Capital of the World’ & Florida’s most casual island of historic prestige. An idyllic vacation get-away featuring:
- 7 miles of uncrowded, pristine, white, soft sandy beach on the Gulf of Mexico featuring fabulous sunsets.
- Charlotte Harbor’s vast nature preserves on the Eastern shore.
- Toll bridge access by car. Intracoastal Waterway for boats.
- An island-long paved path for biking, jogging, roller-blading.
- A charming village with a variety of services, shops, restaurants, churches, libraries & tennis courts.
- Boat rentals & licensed charters for fishing & sight-seeing.
- No hi-rise buildings, no tacky commercialism. No traffic lights.
- A few minutes’ drive to golf courses & shopping.
YOUR HOME AWAY FROM HOME
All residences are comfortably furnished by their owners for your vacation pleasure. All have modern conveniences including TV, radio & private phone.
CHECK LIST OF ITEMS TO BRING WITH YOU
- Kitchen, bath & laundry soaps, paper products.
- Groceries: Include salt / pepper, favorite spices. There is a grocery store & a deli on the island. Large supermarkets & shopping malls are abundant on the mainland.
- Personal toiletries should include suntan lotion, first-aid supplies, sunglasses, sun hat.
- Beach towels, beach bag, beach chairs, beach umbrella, etc. Some beach items, bicycles & golf carts can be rented.
- Clothing: Boca Grande attire is comfortable & casual. Some restaurants may require men to wear jackets at dinner. Ties not necessary. Proper tennis attire required on courts.
2015 Rates – Printable Version (pdf)
2016 Rates – Printable Version (pdf)