Boca Grande Real Estate, Inc.
P.O. Box 686
Boca Grande, Florida USA 33921
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This agreement is for “Transient Occupancy”and is governed by F.S. 509. A copy of the statute is located in the office and may be viewed upon request.
- There shall be no more than six persons, including children occupying the subject premises during the term of this rental. Our properties are located in residential areas and are rented for personal vacation use only. Parties and other large gatherings are not allowed. Violators risk loss of rental fees and eviction.
- No pets are allowed on the subject premises. Violators risk loss of rental fees and eviction.
- Any and all rules and regulations established by the governing Homeowners’ Association, Condominium Association, developer, owner, or other person capable of promulgating and enforcing any such rules and regulations for the subject premises, must be strictly adhered to and are incorporated herein by this reference. A breach of any such rules or regulations is a breach of this agreement. Copies of applicable rules and regulations are available for review at the office.
- All reservations require a minimum down payment of $300.00 at the time of booking. Reservations of 4 weeks or longer require a 10% deposit. Full payment is due 8 weeks prior to arrival. A non-refundable administration fee of $25.00 will be added to each reservation.
- All keys must be returned upon conclusion of this rental to avoid a $15.00 replacement fee.
- Prior to departing, Renters are required to make sure the premises are secure; A/C is set to cool and 80 degrees, windows and doors are shut and locked and all of the dishes are properly cleaned and/or run through the dishwasher. If the premises are left in such a condition that extra cleaning charges are incurred, then these costs will be billed to you.
- Cancellation of your reservation, at any time for any reason, obligates you to pay a $50 administrative fee. Further, if your reservation is held for more than 90 days and you thereafter cancel the reservation, 100% of your deposits or rental payments previously paid shall be retained by Boca Grande Real Estate, Inc. as an agreed-upon cancellation fee. In that event, you will not be entitled to receive, and Boca Grande Real Estate, Inc. shall not be required to pay, any refund of any defined sense or rental payments to you. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if Boca Grande Real Estate, Inc. re-rents the subject premises for the same time period and for the same rental charges, Boca Grande Real Estate, Inc. will refund to you your deposits or rental payments, minus a $50 administrative fee and a $300 re-renting fee. Boca Grande Real Estate, Inc. assumes no obligation to make or exert any effort to re-rent the subject premises in the event of your cancellation. If the subject premises are re-rented for the same period, but for a lower rental charge, Renter will be responsible for, and shall pay, the difference between what the Renter agreed to pay and what sum, if any, Boca Grande Real Estate, Inc. collects from third parties for the same period, minus a $50 administrative fee and a $300 re-renting fee (total $350). Payment of these sums may be made from any deposits or rental payments in the possession of Boca Grande Real Estate, Inc., or pursuant to charges against the Renter’s credit card as specified in paragraph 8 below. Trip cancellation insurance is offered with each reservation. Refer to the insurance brochure for details.
- This Renter hereby authorizes a charge against Renter’s credit card in the amount of $500 as a deposit against the cost of damages or additional charges. Release of this authorization shall occur within thirty days of departure; provided that an inspection of the subject premises reveals no damages to the subject premises and there are no other additional charges. Renter hereby authorizes Boca Grande Real Estate, Inc. to charge Renter’s credit card for any and all costs of repairs, replacement, services, telephone charges or extra cleaning charges for any and all damage, breakage and or loss to the subject premises during the Renters stay. In the event of damage to the subject premises, including but not limited to its equipment, furniture or carpeting, Renter shall be responsible for, and shall pay upon demand, any such costs or charges exceeding the $500 authorization and as such payment shall be made within 15 days after written demand. Documentation detailing damages and additional charges will be provided to the Renter along with the demand for payment. This covenant shall survive termination of the rental and Renter shall be liable for all collection costs, including reasonable attorneys fees, incurred by the Owner or Boca Grande Real Estate, Inc.
- Boca Grande Real Estate, Inc. has the right to relocate renters or guests to similar accommodations upon occurrences beyond its control. If such a change is necessary, then all the terms and conditions apply as if the tenancy was conducted in the original unit. Boca Grande Real Estate, Inc. assumes no responsibility for the decor, equipment or other features of individual units, and will not make remuneration for the likes, dislikes of any guest. Rates and taxes subject to change without notice.
- If any part of this agreement should be held invalid, that shall not invalidate the remainder of this agreement, which shall be enforced independently of the invalid portion(s).
- Boca Grande Real Estate, Inc. hereby notifies and discloses to the Renter, that all monies maintained in any account owned or controlled by Boca Grande Real Estate, Inc., including the escrow deposit accounts are maintained by Boca Grande Real Estate, Inc. at BMO Harris Bank. The accounts are insured to the legal limit by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, but Boca Grande Real Estate, Inc. discloses that because of this arrangement, it derives certain benefits from BMO Harris Bank in the form of lower service costs, and other benefits. The Renter hereby acknowledges this disclosure, and he acknowledges that it will receive no benefits, financial or otherwise and consents to Boca Grande Real Estate, Inc. receiving and enjoying all benefits accruing as a result of these transactions.
- Renters do hereby agree and covenant to indemnify the Owner(s) of the subject premises and Boca Grande Real Estate, Inc. and its employees, agents and representatives, against, and hold them harmless from, any and all claims, causes of action, damages or costs of any nature whatsoever, including reasonable attorney’s fees in defense of any such action, arising out of, or connected with, any damage to the person or property of the Renter(s) or the Renter’s guests and invitees, occurring in any manner whatsoever including, but not limited to, fire or other catastrophe, accident, bursting or leaking pipes, acts of God, force majeure, criminal acts, intentional acts, or any negligent acts of any persons whatsoever-including, but not limited to the negligent acts of Owner or Boca Grande Real Estate, Inc. or its employees, agents and representatives-arising out of the Renter’s possession of the subject premises or otherwise arising out of this tenancy, and regardless of whether said claims, causes of action, damages and costs are caused or created by the Renter, Boca Grande Real Estate, Inc. and its employees, agents and representatives, or any third parties. This indemnification shall survive termination of this tenancy.
- Renters do hereby agree and covenant that in the event of any action arising out of this agreement or commenced for enforcement of this agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover its costs, including reasonable attorneys fees, in any forum and at the trial Court level or on appeal.
- In the event the property is listed for sale, the property may be shown by appointment with 24 hours notice.